Tuesday, September 6, 2011

R3, 2011

Hello again.   :)

Do you ever wonder if you are doing the right thing?  If the action you are taking is going to get you closer to, or further away from, your goals.  I do.  All the time.  It is probably because I think too much about things that I very rarely actually get anything done. lol

I wondered if starting this blog was the right thing to do.  Before I even put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) I had thoughts in my head that it was probably going to be a waste of time as I have a rather bad habit of not finishing things I start.  Like craft projects (don't get me started), or furniture renovation jobs, or weight loss programs!  Which brings me back here.  I always wonder about the end before I even start.  No more.

Today I am just going to start.  No fancy preparation.  Just start. 

This blog is going to be the home for my thoughts, stats, comments, successes and trials through the next few rounds of the Michelle Bridges 12wbt.   I find the forums a little disjointed in terms of writing a forum blog and I know and like the Blogger format (though it has changed a lot since I was last here - whoopsy) so will go here.

My life should be pretty simple.  But day to day things complicate it a lot.  Things that are outside of my control.  I have used that as an excuse for long enough so now I will put on my 'be a bit responsible for yourself' hat and muddle my way through until life is simple again.

So, for now.  This is it.  I am going to blog on weekdays during my lunchbreak until my laptop has been repaired or I have scored myself a new one.  (I vote for the new one - lol).

I'll be back tomorrow to kick off my Pre-Season Tasks.

Until then.

M




2 comments:

  1. This is YOUR round Margaret!!! I'm already finding the blog is keeping me motivated- if I have nothing to write, it means i haven't worked hard enough or I'm trying to hide something!!! Good luck this round, we'll do it together! GOOOOOO MARGARET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi. xx Yes. We. Will :)

    ReplyDelete