Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pre-Season Task 6

The kitchen makeover!

This is one task done before it has been started.  There is currently no food in the house - yay.  It was my plan to run every item down before the major shop this weekend.  There are going to be items on my shopping list that are things that I will not be eating, and are for other members of the family.  But I have set aside a section of the cupboard that is for things absolutely not for me. (and no - not junk - just food I don't plan on eating)

The video of Michelle throwing out the food and making comments like "you thought you would have it in the cupboard in case friends drop over.  And then eat it all yourself." really hit home.  I do that all the time.  I buy things for the boys and then eat them myself.  I buy things in case people come over.  And eat them myself.  And really, that is a joke as I don't let people in the front door due to the mess.  No one ever comes over.  So who am I going to share biscuits and chips with.  NO ONE.  And I never planned to..

So - new shopping style.  New shopping  items.

Excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment