Monday, September 12, 2011

Pre-Season Task 8

It is the day before kick off and I am ready!  I completed my fitness test and measurements and have posted the results.

I accept all these numbers as the line in the sand for this round.  Am I disappointed that they are larger and slower than at the end of last round. Yes.  But it is as it is and the only way from here is faster, leaner, lighter.  I used my iphone and Runkeeper for the first time to track my 1km time trial.  I ran around the block around the boys school (as I normally do) and I needed to run about half the long side of the block more than what I had measured out using Map My Walk in the previous rounds.  But now I have a point of reference and will be using that same tool for each of the next time trials.  I am absolutely sure I will be able to get the number down each time I do it.  :)

So, my current stats are:


Now to the before photo.  I am going to post it and just put it out there.  I need to be sure I am going to do the work I need to do to get this picture looking a lot different at the end of the round.  It is a Speedo Boyleg Bikini and I know that it doesn't fit now and I am popping out in all sorts of places and I am talking during the shot (sheesh!) but if I do the work I WILL look great in this at the end.  And may actually use it on the beach.  During daylight hours.  When other people are around.  Eeeeek ;)






Now onwards and forward to Day 1 :) 

P.S.  It really is a horrible photo *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret,

    Thanks for popping over and reading my Story, the photos aren't that bad at all and good on you for being brave enough to post them.

    Have a great week.

    Tracie

    ReplyDelete