Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pre-Season Task 7

Organise and Diarise

OK.  This is the important stuff.  The things that can crop up and knock me off my plan.  I know that during this round I have school holidays, Mr M's birthday, our 15th Wedding Anniversary and of course, the move.  Once or Twice depending on what happens.  All these things are going to be crazy.  BUT. I have already decided to be a bit of a hermit and plan social functions that are based around BYO and casual picnics so that I can control what food I have.  I don't want to lock myself away for 12 weeks but I also want to completely focus on my goals. 

I will find the balance of the two.

So.  I have the calendar.  I have marked off each red flag.  I have schedule in each of the social and group training sessions with fellow Sydney 12wbt-ers.  I have put in every exercise session.  I have set aside Friday night as my meal planning / shopping planning night.  Saturday morning is my grocery shopping morning.  Sat night is baking night to freeze food.

As I work uneven work hours I know that there are nights I have to serve prepared food and nights I can join in and make what everyone else is cooking on the plan.  I know I have to do what works for my family and this is the way that I will be able to stay on plan.

OK - I am ready to make this work..

No comments:

Post a Comment