Goals goals goals. I am not overthinking. There are so many things I want to do but this time it is just about me. Just about my body. Just about my mind. Everything else can be a knock on effect (family, money, comfort, happiness) for for me - now - it is about two things. Eating clean. Training mean.
Eating clean will make me lose weight.
Training mean will reshape my body.
Doing both will make me happy. <3
1 month goal
Lose 4 kgs by end of 4 weeks.
How will I make it happen
Sticking to the meal plan and following the exercise schedule as laid out. I am focussing more on the total 3 month goal scenario so have spelled it all out there.
3 month goal
3 months will take me to the end of this round which is a few weeks before Christmas. Listening to Michelle speak about making goals that are S.M.A.R.T. makes me realise that I never really put out a goal that made me have to 'do' something at the end of it so this time I will.
One of my crazy big fears has been showing myself at the beach. Each year we go (and we don't go often) the boys strip down to next to nothing and have a ball. I wear bathers, shorts, a top, and even then rarely go into the water.
My BHAG for this round is that at Christmas time I will go to the beach with my boys in a bathing suit (not sure if I can stretch as far as a bikini), in public, and walk around not caring what other people think and congratulating myself on doing the work I needed to do to get here.
In order for that to happen my other goal will be to lose 10 kgs by end of round and 12 kgs by Christmas.
This will not get me to my ultimate goal weight but I will be so much closer.
How will I make it happen
I will attend PitD or PitP each Sunday.
I will get up every day at 5.00am in order to do a Mish DVD from 5.15am - 6.00am.
On Tue, Wed, Thur I will walk / shuffle / and eventually jog the 5km to work.
On Saturdays I will join the Syd 12wbt crew for the 12km Coogee-Bondi-Coogee walk.
I will attend a learn to run session with Kaz and AC so that I can be confident in my style and method and not feel so insecure and embarrassed when I attempt to run. I am hoping this will be the big 'breakthrough' I need in this regard.
6 month goal
My 6 month goal will then be to reach my first goal weight. I understand that once I get there I may change it for a lower number for it has been in my head for so many years that I need to get there first.
68kgs. Right in the middle of the BMI for my height of 175cms. Should make me an extremely comfortable old school size 12 with a nod to a size 10. With all the new sizes it would probably have me in some smaller sizes but that is just crazy and not what I am after.
How will I make it happen
Join 12wbt R1, 2012 and keep the plan going.
12 month goal
After I reach my goal weight my plan will be to reasses the weight. Get a Dexa-scan and have a look at the health of my bones, my fat, my organs, and work towards making myself leaner. I am 43 and with age comes many issues that fat makes worse. If I can make myself as healthy as I can it will ensure that I have the best platform to be the best Mum I can be.
How will I get there
Keep setting goals. Keep being positive. Keep following the program.
No comments:
Post a Comment