Having done previous rounds of 12wbt I have everything - absolutely everything - I need to achieve my goals. So this time I will dust them off and get them ready and USE THEM.
I have:
Properly fitted sports bra (and just on a side note - when I started I was wearing Trimph Tri-Action 18DD and popping out. The most recent one I bought was a Triump Tri-Action 12DD. Still popping out a little but does show me I have lost some weight lol)
I have great shoes (and a backup pair to wear if it is rainy and muddy and I don't want to get my new shoes dirty)
I have several hats to keep the sun off my eyes. I wear glasses and I suffer from the light hitting behind my glasses and hurting my eyes. It also helps when it is drizzling as it helps to keep the rain off my glasses.
I have at least 7 pairs of good workout socks.
I have t-shirts. I am going to throw out all my old ones today and only leave those that are a bit more fitted and make me feel good about exercising.
I have all of Michelles DVD's. I like them. I do. I know that my head sometimes wants to get bored with them but they get results. And it is results that I am after. I also have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred but I want to use this as an 'extra' rather than the only DVD I use.
I have hand weights. I will be getting rid of these when we move but for now they will do.
I have a skipping rope. I have a body that doesn't like skipping but to change it up I have it available.
I have space. I have rearranged the lounge room and as we get rid of more and more furniture I will have ample space to move around the room.
I have an ipod and an iphone so no excuses in not tracking, reading, counting, and listening to great music as I walk / jog.
I have a body that works. lol. This piece of equipment is a bit underused but with a bit of love and care I will get it back to prime condition.
And the most important piece of 'gear' that I have is support. Support of my family, my friends, and my wonderful 12wbt Crew.
I am now officially Geared Up for Success... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment