Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pre-Season Task 1

It is a lovely day in Sydney today. Freezing, but sunny and looking out of the window you could be forgiven that Spring has finally sprung.  Until you go outside again - Brrrrrr.

Today is the day.  The day I sit and work through all my pre-season tasks until they are done.  I am listening to the videos.  Reading the notes.  And then posting in the forums like a good little 12wbt-er.  Then I am going to drop what I posted in here.   As much as I have done the PST's in previous rounds, I don't think I have given them the thought that they deserve and I decided that I deserve to give myself the time to do them properly.

Introduction

Hi to all 12wbt-ers, whether new or returning.

My name is Margaret, but I am also known as M, or Mummy, or lots of other names - all nice - lol. But M will do :)

I live in Waverton, Sydney, and I am really excited to be returning to do another round of 12wbt. Yes. I have been here before. 5 times before actually. In fact I have participated in every Round. And I can honestly tell you that this program works. If you do. I didn't work for all of the rounds but the program did - lol

I am a Mum to two very busy male cyclones (7 & 9) and wife to a great guy who travels a lot. This can make it difficult to plan around sometimes but I have used that excuse before and it has got me nowhere so this round I am going to practice what Michelle says at the beginning of the Pre-Season Task 1 video "Routine = Control". This is going to be my #1 mantra for this round. Followed closely by #2 Eat Clean. Train Mean.

I attend one of the regular Sydney group workouts on Sundays 'Pain in the Domain' and can be found hanging about the Sydney 12wbt FB page where we talk a lot, laugh a lot, and plan social and exercise get togethers.

If you see me - say Hi.  :)


Mantra #1 Routine = Control
Mantra #2 Eat Clean. Train Mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment